Do you want to work in a multinational company where your brightness, organizational skills and passionate working attutude will be appreciated? Do you enjoy communicating with colleagues and helping them?
For one of our client companies, a leader in the BPO field, we are currently looking for an experienced System Administrator who is proficient in English.
We are looking for a qualified experienced IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems, phones and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also troubleshoot and solve daily issues and “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
On any given day you may be doing one or more of the following :
- Set up workstations, Laptops and the necessary peripheral devices suh as printers etc..
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mice, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality.
- Install and configure MS Suite as well as appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Matain LAN with mentoring in ways that optimize performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Troubleshoot SW and HW issues on daily basis using ticketing system.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.).
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
Besides being able to speak English freely, to be successful on this posion you will need knowledge or experience in the following:
- VMware VSphere
- Exchange 2007
- SQL Server 2008
- Cisco ASDM, CCNA or Network+ class is an advantage
- Active directory
- Amazon web service
• Operating System:
- Cisco IOS, One Access
- Redhat / Ubuntu
- Windows Server 2003 to 2012
- Mac OS X
- Routing protocol
- Load Balancing
Do not miss this great opportunity and APPLY NOW
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.