Our partner is one of the leading independent FMCG goods producer on the European market based on its net sales.
A company where strong personality meets the thirst for exploring new methods and pushing the limits to succeed.
We are looking for a motivated professional within the Payments and Cash flow administration domain with the following assets…
- Positive, constructive and committed team player
- Capable to establish strong relationship and excellent collaborations with the stakeholders
- Supports transition of key payments processes to the Shared Services center
- Able to follow and adhere to company standardized processes
- Controls financial documentation in accordance with high standard accounting principles
- Monitors bank accounts entries reconciliation and posting.
- Establishes, promotes and ensures effective transmition of receipts and payments
- Prepares weekly cash flows reports and forecasts
- Ensures that processes follow the business logic in terms of automated user friendly standards.
- Supports introduction and integration of operating scheme evaluating end to end performance
- Between 1,5 and 3 years’ experience in Accounting and/or Cash Management in Shared Services environment
- Excellent command of French and Good working knowledge of English
- Ability to formulate, address and escalate complex issues in a concise manner.
- Hands on experience with ERP systems such as SAP or other popular systems.
Our Partner Offers:
To become part of a world known brand company in the FMCG
- Valuable professional experience in an outstanding working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package and Social benefits system.
- A+ Class office facility in a central city location
All applications will be treated strictly
confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.