Are you looking for a new job? Then a recruitment agency can help you in two ways:
- A recruiter may contact you himself/herself because he or she has found your resume or profile and because the recruiter thinks you are qualified for a particular job.
- You may contact the recruitment agency yourself. You can apply for a particular job or submit an open application. The recruitment agency can look to see if you qualify for any upcoming positions.
Below you can read a little bit more about the other positive sides of working with an agency. Recruitment agencies provide the following benefits for applicants:
- Recruitment agencies are free of charge for candidates. Recruitment Agencies are working on request and are paid by their clients (other companies). Therefore, there are no costs for you as a candidate. You are getting help for free!
- Recruitment agencies have an excellent knowledge of the labour market. They know which sectors and companies are forming exciting opportunities for people with your knowledge and expertise, and which expectations are realistic.
- Recruitment agencies have a large network. Therefore they can often quickly get you in contact with interesting clients and projects. Besides, they can offer you way more options than you can find by yourself.
- Recruitment agencies have access to jobs that you as a job seeker often cannot see (yet). Through many years of partnership with clients, agencies are the first to hear about profiles that are needed. And of course, they are the first to fill the positions before they even get to the job websites.
- Recruitment agencies are following up your application. You will receive feedback and/or will be assisted from intake interview to salary negotiation. Your recruiter wants you to get the job. This is the reason why he/she will help you prepare for the interview, will guide you through the whole process, and of course - will stand up for you in front of the client. In short - you have one more person on your side!
- You will enjoy the security of a permanent contract and the variety of different projects. You applied for a position, but the client closed it or liked another candidate. Well, once your recruiter knows what you can do and what you want to do, he/she will help you find another option that will fit you.
Still having some doubts whether recruitment agency is the right way to go? Best you can do is give it a try. And yes, we know you will be satisfied after that.